Twin Falls and Wailele Farm Location
* Twin Falls Kama’aina Exclusive Days *
– Every First Saturday of the Month –
August 5th | September 2nd | October 7th | November 4th | December 2nd
Twin Falls Parking Notice
- Twin Falls has limited parking.
- We only have 55 paid parking spots available.
- Paid parking at Twin Falls @ $10 per car.
- We are a privately owned and operated farm that allows access to the public.
- We are NOT a state park or publicly funded.
- Please do not stop to ask attendants questions.
- No parking anywhere on Hana Highway.
- No parking in other side of the twin falls bridge.
- No U-turns.
- No parking on the bridge.
- Your car must be in Twinfall’s parking area to access Twin Falls.
- No stopping or waiting allowed on the side of the highway because it causes a traffic hazard and may cause an accident.
- If you have multiple vehicles please plan accordingly we only have 55 parking spots available. Don’t expect all cars to get in at once.
- No drop offs allowed.
- Taxi, Uber and Lyft are allowed if we have an open parking spot but driver must remain with their vehicle.
- At this time we do not have parking for oversized vehicles.
Twin Falls Directions
The easiest way to get to Twin Falls is to head towards Paia Town on the north shore of Maui.
- Take the Hana Highway east past Paia Town.
- Drive for 15 to 20 minutes past Paia Town.
- Around Mile Marker #2 you’ll see a bridge. To the right of the bridge will be a large dirt parking lot with a fruit stand. This is the ONLY parking area available. The additional parking lot is closed due to construction. DO NOT PARK ON SHOULDER OF HANA HWY.
- Don’t leave any valuables in your cars. Break ins are known to occur.
- The entrance to Wailele Farm and Twin Falls is just to the left of the farm stand. Have fun and be safe!
- Stay on the paths and be cautious. With rains, the earth can become loose and there are rocks protruding from the ground.