Twin Falls and Wailele Farm Location
Twin Falls Directions
The easiest way to get to Twin Falls is to head towards Paia Town on the north shore of Maui.
- Take the Hana Highway east past Paia Town.
- Drive for 15 to 20 minutes past Paia Town.
- Around Mile Marker #2 you’ll see a bridge. To the right of the bridge will be a large dirt parking lot with a fruit stand.
- Park in this parking lot. If it is full, there is a second parking lot just over the bridge. Park there, but be careful walking towards the farm stand along the road. Cars are driving very quickly.
- Don’t leave any valuables in your cars. Break ins are known to occur.
- The entrance to Wailele Farm and Twin Falls is just to the left of the farm stand. Have fun and be safe!
- Stay on the paths and be cautious. With rains, the earth can become loose and there are rocks protruding from the ground.
How you can help
We continue to ensure privately funded public access to this area and have been doing so since 1997. We humbly ask for donations to help us to continue to create a safer, more beautiful, well-managed area for people to come and enjoy.
Twin Falls at Wailele Farm
Our mission is to honor the traditional uses of Ho'olawa valley by keeping access open to the public as an inspiration for all
Wailele Farm and Twin Falls Management LLC
6300 Hana Hwy Haiku, HI 96708
© 2017 Twin Falls Maui. All rights reserved.